Watch how to make ‘Garlic Naan’, a very easy to make recipe by chef Kanak. In this recipe Kanak will be showing you how to make quick, easy and delicious garlic naan at home using a regular Tawa without the use of any Oven, Tandoor or Yeast.
Garlic naan is one of the most popular dishes in India. It is a rich Indian flattened bread with the exciting flavour of garlic. It can be enjoyed with most of the north Indian gravy dishes.
Subscribe here ➔
2 cups all purpose flour/Maida (250 gms)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp powdered sugar
1/2 cup plain yogurt/Dahi (120gms)
2 tbsp oil
warm water as required
some finely chopped garlic, coriander and onion seeds / kalonji
butter for brushing
- In a large bowl, add ll purpose flour, salt and sugar and mix well.
- Make a small depression in the centre and add half quantity of the yogurt in it along with baking soda and stir lightly.
- Once it becomes active, add oil to it and mix well.
- Gradually add the remaining yogurt and start kneading the dough.
- Once the dough is ready, place it on a greased bowl and coat it well.
- Cover it and let it rise for about 3 – 4 hours.
- Once done, again knead the dough for a while.
- Divide the dough into medium sized balls and roll it out to make round / oval shaped naans which should be atleast 1/4 inch thick.
- Meanwhile, keep the tawa for heating.
- Using wet hands, sprinkle the chopped garlic over the naan and pat it so that it sticks to the naan. Then sprinkle some coriander leaves and very little onion seeds over it and pat lightly.
- Flip it and apply some water all over it.
- Put the naan over the heated tawa. Let it stay for a few seconds on a medium high heat until you see few bubbles coming over it.
- Then turn the tawa upside down and increase the flame. Move it over the flame and let it cook through until you see brown spots on the naan.
▬▬▬▬ Products I use in Kitchen/Recommend ▬▬▬▬
Gas Stove –
Vegetable Chopper –
Frying Pan –
Cookware Set –
Cookware Set (Gifting) –
Induction Pressure Cooker –
Hand Mixer –
Oven Toaster Grill –
Mixer Grinder –
Grill Sandwich Toaster –
Silicon Muffin Moulds –
Camera I use:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Kanak’s Kitchen Menu ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Delicious Appetizers / Starters Recipes ➔
Healthy Vegetarian Recipes ➔
Easy To Cook Chicken Recipes ➔
Authentic Chinese Recipes ➔
Yummy and Lip Smacking Desserts ➔
Irresistible Healthy Sweets ➔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Social Media Links ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Subscribe here ➔
title of fishing video Garlic Naan | Homemade Naan Without Yeast & Tandoor Or Oven | Easy & Quick Naan Recipe on Tawa
Fishing video duration : 5:15
video fishing about when grilling salmon do you flip it
tag video fishing : garlic naan,how to make garlic naan,easy garlic naan recipe,homemade garlic naan,how to make naan,tawa naan,no yeast naan,no oven naan recipe,quick easy naan recipe,Indian main course recipe,kulcha naan recipe,roti,kanak’s kitchen,rajshri food,how to make naan at home,tandoori naan recipe,garlic naan recipe,garlic,naan,recipe,cookingshooking,garlic naan recipe on tawa,yeast,tawa,oven,tandoor,naan recipe,naan without tandoor,naan without oven,yt:cc=on
this video when grilling salmon do you flip it has been views : 1355511 on YT
Watch Fishing Video On Youtube